Fishing at Warren Farm Holiday Centre
Our three-acre Fishing Lake is well-stocked with a variety of coarse fish including common, ghost and mirror carp, roach, bream, rudd and tench.
Fishing is free for Warren Farm customers; simply pick up a permit from our on-site tackle and bait shop, J.T. Angling (remember to bring your arrival ticket as proof you’re staying on site). There's plenty of space so no need to book.
Our Fishing Lake is regularly re-stocked and there are spawning bays to encourage breeding.
Sea fishing is permitted on Brean beach, just a stone’s throw away from our Reception. You can walk or drive onto the beach but please be wary of tidal movements as the mud flats exposed at low tide can be dangerous.
Other local fisheries include Apex Park in Burnham (tickets can be purchased at J.T Angling), Shiplate Farm in Bleadon, Emerald Pool in West Huntspill, Withy Water in East Huntspill, and Burton Springs near Bridgwater (Burton Springs has a specimen lake and fly fishery).
Want to hire a rod?
J.T. Angling is our very own fishing shop - take advantage of the full tackle hire service or pop in for your supplies and bait.
Even if you don't fish, the lake is a great place to relax surrounded by beautiful scenery in a tranquil environment. There are several picnic benches surrounding the lake, so bring your hamper and some extra bread to feed the ducks!
There are several smaller ponds positioned around the Farm Walk, the perfect setting to stop and take a break as you stroll through the countryside.
There is no need to book for fishing as there's always adequate space.
The main lake is well-stocked with mirror carp, common carp, roach, rudd, bream and tench. Sizes vary from an average of 2-3lbs up to the largest size of approx 26lbs.
Fishing is free provided you are staying with us. Simply pick up a Warren Farm fishing permit from J.T. Angling, our on-site fishing tackle and bait shop (remember to bring proof you are staying at Warren Farm with you).
Warren Farm Fishing Lake Rules
1. Fishing is for Warren Farm customers only.
2. You are required to have a Warren Farm fishing permit and show it on request. Please collect permits from J.T. Angling.
3. All anglers must have a National Rod Licence.
4. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Max. 2 rods to be used per swim.
6. All fish must be returned to the lake.
7. No night fishing between dusk and dawn.
8. No keep nets, landing nets must be used.
9. No peanut or tiger nut.
10. Groundbait to be used in feeders only.
11. Boilies used must be purchased on site.
12. Boilies to be used as a hookbait only.
13. Barbless hooks only.
14. Anglers must clear their own litter before leaving.
15. Please take away any unused baits, do not dispose into the lake at the end of your session.
16. The highest standard of behaviour is expected at all times.
Warren Farm cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or accident to persons or property. Thank you for your co-operation.